Related Business Course LinksBusiness Law
BooksListed below are some books that discuss cases and issues covered in the Business Law class.
West’s Encyclopedia of American Law
Call # LAW 348.73 WES
- West’s Business Law
Landmark Decisions of the United States Supreme Court
Call #: REF 347.73 LAND
Encyclopedia of the Constitution
Online DatabasesFor legal issues concerning a particular company, go to the Business Insights: Global.
- Log into "Search Databases" on the Library’s home page. The username and password are available from the library staff or your instructor.
In the Database Directory, click on the first icon,
L.I.R.N.(Library & Information Resources Network) shown below
- Click on “Connect to InfoTrac.”
- Scroll down to find Business Insights: Global in the list.
- Type in a company name and select it from the search results.
- Look for the link to articles on “Legal issues.”
Web SitesHere are some good sites to search for specific cases:
top of page