Print PeriodicalsThe following publications are available in the Periodicals Section of the library.
- Bloomberg North Carolina
- Business North Carolina
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Charlotte Business Journal
- Economic Indicators
- RegionFocus (5th Federal Reserve District)
- Survey of Current Business
- Wall Street Journal
- Frontiers of Economics: Nobel laureates of the twentieth century
REF 330.92 FRON
- The New Palgrave: a dictionary of economics
REF 330.03 N532n
- The World Economy: Historical statistics
REF 337.09 MAD
- The Economist Guide to to Economic Indicators: making sense of economics
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics
Call #: REF 330.03 CON
Lots of data and analysis of the U.S. and global economy. Covers economic indicators.
Financial Times of London
Council of Economic Advisors
Lots of information about the U.S. Government’s economic policies.
U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors
The CIA World Factbook
Econ Focus Online
To access the Library’s subscription databases with articles pertaining to business and economics, do the following:
- Log into "Search Databases" on the Library’s home page. The username and password are available from the library staff or your instructor.
In the Database Directory, click on the first icon,
L.I.R.N.(Library & Information Resources Network) shown below
- Click on “Connect to InfoTrac.” OR “Connect to Proquest.”
- For InfoTrac, check out the following
- Business Economics and Theory
- Business Index ASAP 1980—present
- General Business File ASAP Analyze company performance and activity, Industry events and trends, as well as the latest in management, economics and politics.
- Business Insights Global Great for company histories.
- For ProQuest, click on the "Business" link.
top of page